Here are a couple of quick ways of accessing desktop sticky notes in Notezilla
Hotkey: Use Ctrl+Shift+T to bring all desktop notes on top. Ctrl+Shift+T is the system level hotkey configured when Notezilla was installed. This hotkey (along with several others) is configurable using Notezilla’s Preferences window (Advanced->Preferences menu in Notes Browser).
Keyboard-Mouse: Hold the Ctrl key and right-click on the Notezilla icon in the task bar (next to the click), to launch Notes Browser.
STEPS TO MIGRATE
The following steps will let you move Notezilla sticky notes from one computer to another.
- Right-click on Notezilla icon in the Windows taskbar (next to the clock) and choose “Notes Browser” from the menu
- Go to Advanced->Preferences menu. The preferences window will open
- Click on the Advanced tab
- The “Data Folder” path shown under the Advanced tab is where all your notes are stored. Take a copy of all the files & folders stored in this data folder so that they can be copied to the new PC as per the below steps.
- Install Notezilla (You can download it from https://www.conceptworld.com/Notezilla/)
- Right-click on Notezilla icon in the Windows taskbar (next to the clock) and choose “Notes Browser” from the menu. Go to Advanced->Preferences menu. The preferences window will open.
- Click on the Advanced tab
- The “Data Folder” path shown under the Advanced tab is where all your notes are stored. Open this folder in Windows Explorer
- Exit Notezilla
- Copy all the files from the OLD PC’s Data Folder to this NEW PC’s Data Folder
- Launch Notezilla on the new PC
Since we launched Notezilla 7.0 in January 2007 (3 months back), we have added several new features to it based on your feedback:
Checklist Sticky Notes. Each line in a sticky note is automatically prefixed with a checkbox. Great for to-do lists.
Notes can be sent to another user on the same computer — very much suitable for home computers and also Remote Desktop users.
Synchronize notes with Microsoft Outlook so that you can quickly transfer the sticky notes to any PDA/Handheld/Mobile device.
Synchronize notes directly with Palm OS-based devices
Import notes from Tab-delimited file
Export notes to Tab-delimited file, an HTML document, individual text files (for iPod)
Download the latest update from here.
Welcome to Conceptworld’s Blog.
With this blog, we aspire to create a closer relationship with you so that we can understand your product requirements and usage.
We wish that you interact with us more often through so that we can make our products better every day.
Here is what we plan to build this blog:
- Specific issues, problems/solutions
- Special offers
- New releases
We have lots of things to share. Make sure that you subscribe to this blog.