Don’t we all want more text formatting options for our sticky notes, like fonts, colors, size, formatting menu, strike through, align text, add bullets, numbering, checklist, hierarchical checklists view and much more? Notezilla sticky notes app can now help you create Hierarchical checklists (Nested checklists), which are very useful and helps to manage your tasks better. The purpose of this feature is to have a clear and structured representation of information. Nested Checklists can draw the attention of the reader to specific part of a document and emphasize important information.
We have just the perfect app for you, introducing a very new and unique feature of a hierarchical view in a sticky note and many more features.
Notezilla supports both standard text formatting and markdown based text formatting. In this post, we will talk about how to create Nested checklists using the ‘Markdown editor’.
Notezilla is a professional, elegant & highly rated sticky notes app for Windows & Phones (Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, etc.). It can help you organize your life by keeping all the notes, tasks & reminders that you may need when-ever and where-ever you are.
With sticky notes, you hardly have to put effort to take notes, set reminders, etc. Just jot down & move on with your task at hand. Notezilla allows you to create attractive and realistic sticky notes to make the desktop look more colorful and beautiful.
It works smoothly on both phones & tablets.
Here are some features of Notezilla:
- Sticky notes with reminders
- Attach sticky notes to websites, documents & folders
- Pin sticky notes on top of other apps
- Sync sticky notes between Windows, Android, iPhone, iPad
- Add pictures inside sticky notes
- Organize sticky notes inside memoboards (folders)
- Checklist sticky notes
- Lock sticky notes (password protect)
- Markdown support
- Send notes over local network or across the globe
- Tag sticky notes
- Dark mode support
Nested Checklists in Notezilla
Hierarchical checklists view can be highly useful in managing your tasks and also gives a sense of the task based on importance and simplifies information.
We have a video for more clarity
- If the sticky note is using the standard editor then, right click inside the sticky note and select ‘Convert to checklist’ option.
- Notezilla automatically switches to the markdown editor in order to use the checklist feature.
- If you are already using the markdown editor, then select the option to convert to checklist from the menu tab.
- Let’s jot down our checklist.
- For a nested checklist press the Tab key to go one level down.
- To go back one level up, press Shift+Tab keys.
- That’s it. Very useful indeed!
Notezilla thus takes care of your every need in detail.
It also has free apps for iPhone, iPad & Android to let you access your sticky notes anytime and anywhere! Install it on your phone from App Store or Google Play Store & sync all your sticky notes with the Windows version of Notezilla.
For more tutorial videos, check out this page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Check out our other cool products.
Have a good day! Thanks for visiting our blog :)