In few months, we will be launching the new version of Piky Basket.
If you wish to be notified when the new version is launched, then please submit your email address on this site.
Ofcourse, don’t forget to send us your feature requests for the new version.
Sometimes, you may not want keep the desktop clean, without any sticky notes on it.
In such cases, you can configure Notezilla to create new notes always inside a specific memoboard inside of the Windows desktop.
- Go to Notezilla’s Notes Browser
- Right click on a memoboard item in the tree view on the left pane and choose
- You will see the ‘Memoboard Properties’ window as shown above
- Check the item ‘Set as default memoboard’ and press OK
- We have set this memoboard as the default memoboard. Meaning, all new sticky notes will be created in this memoboard instead of the Windows desktop.
Learn more about Notezilla. Download the free trial from here.
For short tutorial videos, check out this page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Check out our other cool products.
Have a good day!
Thanks for your time :)