Watch the below video to know how to restore Notezilla‘s sticky notes data from backup. This video will also help you understand where exactly Notezilla stores its data.
What is Notezilla?
Notezilla is a professional, elegant & highly rated sticky notes app for Windows & Phones (Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, etc.). It can help you organize your life by keeping all the notes, tasks & reminders that you may need when-ever and where-ever you are.
With sticky notes, you hardly have to put effort to take notes, set reminders, etc. Just jot down & move on with your task at hand. Notezilla allows you to create attractive and realistic sticky notes to make the desktop look more colorful and beautiful.
It works smoothly on both phones & tablets.
Check out Notezilla’s homepage.
This video perfectly depicts this feature:
For more tutorial videos, check out this page.
- If you are not able to run Notezilla, skip steps 2, 3, 4 & 6. You can directly open the data folder by running %appdata%\Conceptworld\Notezilla from the Windows start menu. Similarly, open backup folder %appdata%\Conceptworld\Notezilla\Backup from the Windows start menu. Note that these are default locations where Notezilla stores its data.
- To know where Notezilla stores the data, right click on Notezilla icon, choose Preferences from the menu and click on the Advanced tab.
- On the Advanced tab, you will see “Data Folder” and “Backup Folder.” These are the locations where Notezilla stores its data and keeps five backup copies of its sticky notes data.
- Copy the data folder location from Advanced tab & open in Windows Explorer.
- Notezilla stores data inside a file named Notes or Notes8. They might appear as Notes.db or Notes8.db in some computers.
- Copy the backup folder location from Advanced tab and open in Windows Explorer.
- You will see that Notezilla keeps multiple backups (date-wise). Open the backup folder which contains the latest and correct data.
- Copy the backup file Notes8.db to the main data folder. Make sure you exit Notezilla before copying the data file by clicking on Notezilla icon in the taskbar and selecting Exit from the menu.
- Make sure you rename the existing Notes8.db file in the data folder and Paste the copied file with a right-click. Run Notezilla to access the restored notes.
You can follow similar steps when you want to move Notezilla‘s sticky notes data from one computer to another.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Thanks for your time :)