In our previous post, we talked about how you can paste your files in all sub-folders of the destination folder. Read it here if you still haven’t:
Here’s another exciting feature for you all. Using Copywhiz, you can copy your files to only specific sub-folders (any level deep) inside the destination folder.
What is Copywhiz?
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file copying and backup process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
- Copy only new or modified files
- Easily pick files by name, extension, folder etc from bunch of folders
- Automatically organize files based on file attributes and metadata
- Copy files to multiple folders/computers
- Copy files from multiple folders and paste them at once
- Sync files between source and destination
- Pick files from multiple folders and compress in single .zip file
- Schedule file backups
- Several more hidden nuggets designed to make your file-copy task easier.
Copy files to specific sub-folders (any level deep) under the destination folder
Here’s a short video on this feature:
1. After you select your files in Copywhiz, go to the destination folder and Choose ‘Copywhiz -> Paste Advanced’.
2. The Copywhiz main window will open. Choose the Advanced Settings Tab from there.
3. Go to the Destination Tab and choose the ‘Paste a copy to every sub-folder under the destination tab ’ option. Type the name of the folder in the box. You can specify multiply folders too.
4. Click on OK and proceed with ‘Paste Now’ option.
Copywhiz really saves your time and efforts in organizing and moving files. It is also easy to understand and use.
You can also schedule automatic file backups and take incremental backups using Copywhiz.
For short tutorial videos, Check out this page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Check out our other cool products.
Have a good day!
Thanks for visiting our blog :)