This post is about an interesting feature of Copywhiz. Copywhiz for Windows lets you copy files inside each sub-folder under the destination folder. You can choose to create a copy under all sub-folders (at any level) or just the first level sub-folders.
What is Copywhiz?
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file copying and backup process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
- Copy only new or modified files
- Easily pick files by name, extension, folder etc from bunch of folders
- Automatically organize files based on file attributes and metadata
- Copy files to multiple folders/computers
- Copy files from multiple folders and paste them at once
- Sync files between source and destination
- Pick files from multiple folders and compress in single .zip file
- Schedule file backups
- Several more hidden nuggets designed to make your file-copy task easier.
Copy files under every sub-folder under the destination folder
Here’s a short video on this feature:
1. After you select your files in Copywhiz, go to the destination folder and Choose ‘Copywhiz -> Paste Advanced’.
2. The Copywhiz main window will open. Choose the Advanced Settings Tab from there.
3. Go to the Destination Tab and choose the ‘Paste a copy to every sub-folder under the destination tab ’ option. Here you can choose to paste under all sub-folders, or just first-level sub-folders, in the folder structure.
4. Click on OK and then the ‘Paste Now’ option.
Copywhiz thus is a simple and easy tool with advanced features and huge benefits!
You can also schedule automatic file backups and take incremental backups using Copywhiz.
For short tutorial videos, Check out this page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Check out our other cool products.
Have a good day!
Thanks for reading till the end :)