The new build of Copywhiz that we launched today allows you to copy just the files (without their folders) to a single folder. This feature is useful when you are collecting your favorite pictures or music files from different directories using Copywhiz and wish to copy them all to one directory without their containing directories. Example: On a USB pen drive, etc. Very good for organizing several files together.
What is Copywhiz?
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file copying and backup process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
- Copy only new or modified files
- Easily pick files by name, extension, folder etc from bunch of folders
- Automatically organize files based on file attributes and metadata
- Copy files to multiple folders/computers
- Copy files from multiple folders and paste them at once
- Sync files between source and destination
- Pick files from multiple folders and compress in single .zip file
- Schedule file backups
- Several more hidden nuggets designed to make your file-copy task easier.
We have a short video on this feature for you: