We are pleased to launch Copywhiz version 5 today :).
What is Copywhiz?
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file copying and backup process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
- Copy only new or modified files
- Easily pick files by name, extension, folder etc from bunch of folders
- Automatically organize files based on file attributes and metadata
- Copy files to multiple folders/computers
- Copy files from multiple folders and paste them at once
- Sync files between source and destination
- Pick files from multiple folders and compress in single .zip file
- Schedule file backups
- Several more hidden nuggets designed to make your file-copy task easier.
Here is a brief list of features added:
- Use shortcut keys in File Explorer (Windows Explorer) to copy & paste files.
- Adding files from File Explorer (Windows Explorer) is faster than earlier versoin.
- Schedule a file backup using Copywhiz.
- Previewing files has gotten more useful.
- Working with projects is easier and faster.
- Do not keep empty folders feature when copying files.
- Ability to create full folder hierarchy.
- Ability to create folder structure only (Do not paste files).
- Pre-configure file replace rules.
- Copy only a subset of selected items for more flexibility.
- Skip same type of errors to avoid interruption when copying files.
- Auto-rename is quicker in the new version. No rename suffix required.
- Taskbar shows your file copy progress.
- Easier to add multiple items like multiple folders, multiple file include/exclude rules.
For more details, upgrade instructions and screenshots, check out what’s new in Copywhiz 5
Do subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Thanks a lot for your continued support.