You will now learn how to schedule your file copy task in Windows. This way you can copy them anywhere at particular time. Very useful for taking automatic backups.
I will show you how to do this using Copywhiz, an app for Windows.
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you have more flexibility and control over the file-copying process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
• Copy only new or modified files
• Paste by date created or modified or accessed .
• Easily pick files by name, extension, folder etc from bunch of folders
• Copy files to multiple folders/computers
• Copy files from multiple folders and paste them at once
• Pick files from multiple folders and compress in single .zip file
• Schedule file backups
• Several more hidden nuggets designed to make your file-copy task easier.
Watch this video for better understanding:
1. Select the files you want to copy from the Source folder and right-click on it and choose Copywhiz–>Copy as shown below:
2. Right-click inside the destination folder where you wish to copy the files and select Copywhiz–>Paste Advanced:
3. Save the selected files as a Copywhiz project by clicking on the ‘Paste Now’ button. You can schedule a backup of the files by clicking on ‘Paste later (Schedule)’ button. Once clicked, the following Window will appear that will let you to set your preferred time and date to copy the files.
Using the scheduling capability of Copywhiz, you can backup your files every week, every day or even every hour. Also, the ‘Run Silently’ option will perform copying without interrupting your work.
For more tutorial videos, check out this page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Have a good day!
Thanks for staying till the end :)