The following video will depict how to organize sticky notes by starring and tagging them in Notezilla.
What is Notezilla?
Notezilla is a professional, elegant & highly rated sticky notes app for Windows & Phones (Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, etc.). It can help you organize your life by keeping all the notes, tasks & reminders that you may need when-ever and where-ever you are.
With sticky notes, you hardly have to put effort to take notes, set reminders, etc. Just jot down & move on with your task at hand. Notezilla allows you to create attractive and realistic sticky notes to make the desktop look more colorful and beautiful.
It works smoothly on both phones & tablets.
An image depicting one of the features of Notezilla.
Check out Notezilla’s homepage.
Often, users would like to access and work on sticky notes from different memoboards at the same time. Notezilla allows the users to work on multiple notes simultaneously by grouping and starring them using the Notes Browser. It helps in accessing notes faster with the keywords.
For more tutorial videos, check out this page.
- To group sticky notes by Starring, Right-click on the Notezilla icon in the task bar and select Notes Browser.
- Star sticky notes in different memoboards by a left-click in the 1st column.
- Click on the Starred filter inside the Filters pane to view all your starred notes.
Grouping notes by starring will temporarily group notes from different memoboards.
Starring sticky notes allow you to work on multiple notes from different memoboards at the same time. It also helps you in printing sticky notes together from different memoboards.
Tagging sticky notes
- Right-click on a note and select Tags. A new dialog box will appear. Type multiple keywords(tags) and press, OK.
- Another quick way of tagging the note is to select the keyword from the existing tags list in the menu.
Tags allow you to assign multiple keywords to a single note.
To tag a sticky note:
Searching sticky notes by tags
To list out the sticky notes based on the tags, move the cursor to the Search button placed in the bottom-left of the Notes Browser. Select Tags in the Look in drop-down list, type the tag name in the Keywords box and click on Search. All the notes with that particular tag will be listed.
That’s it in this video.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Check out our other cool products.
Have a good day.
Thanks for reading till the end :)