Watch the below video to know how to compress files from different folders into a single zip file in Windows using Copywhiz.
What is Copywhiz?
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file-copying process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
• Copy only new or modified files
• Paste by date created or modified or accessed.
• Easily pick files by name, extension, folder, etc. from a bunch of folders
• Copy files to multiple folders/computers
• Copy files from multiple folders and paste them at once
• Pick files from multiple folders and compress in a single .zip file
• Schedule file backups
• several more hidden nuggets designed to make your file-copy task easier.
Copywhiz comes very handily when you wish to compress files from different folders to a single zip file with the least effort. This way, you can easily share/upload a single zip file containing files from multiple folders.
- Select files using Windows Explorer, right-click on them and choose Copywhiz->Copy from the menu.
- Repeat Step 1 to copy files from multiple folders.
- Go to the destination folder where you wish to create the .zip file and select Copywhiz–> Paste Special–>Paste as compressed .zip file.
- Specify a name for the new .zip file and press OK. All the files selected in Copywhiz are compressed into a single zip file.
That’s it in this video.
For tutorial videos, check out this page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Have a good day.
Thanks for visiting our blog :)