Watch the below video to know how to copy only specific type of files in Windows using Copywhiz.
What is Copywhiz?
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file copying and backup process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
- Copy only new or modified files
- Easily pick files by name, extension, folder etc from bunch of folders
- Automatically organize files based on file attributes and metadata
- Copy files to multiple folders/computers
- Copy files from multiple folders and paste them at once
- Sync files between source and destination
- Pick files from multiple folders and compress in single .zip file
- Schedule file backups
- Several more hidden nuggets designed to make your file-copy task easier.
When copying files using Copywhiz, you can exclude or include specific types of files/folders. You gain more control over what to copy. You can easily filter files being copied by file name, file extension, or directory name.
- Select files using Windows Explorer, right-click on them and choose Copywhiz->Copy from the menu.
- Go to the destination folder, right-click inside the folder and select Copywhiz–>Paste special–>Paste only files of specific types.
- The Settings dialog box will open. You can include or exclude files/folders to be copied by typing their names, file extensions, or folder names. You can also preview the list of files that will be copied and files that will be skipped by clicking on the Preview button. After confirming, press the Ok button in the Settings dialog box. All required files are copied successfully.
That’s it in this video.
For more tutorial videos, check out this page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Have a good day.
Thanks for staying till the end :)