We like to be double sure, as humans, of the things we do or the products we use. Before taking a decision, we check its integrity.
Copywhiz believes in the same idea. We understand that it is very important to check the integrity of your copied data and files. We have therefore rolled out a new update to Copywhiz that offers this important feature – verify the data integrity (checksum) of each file copied.
What is Copywhiz?
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file copying and backup process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
- Copy only new or modified files
- Easily pick files by name, extension, folder etc from bunch of folders
- Automatically organize files based on file attributes and metadata
- Copy files to multiple folders/computers
- Copy files from multiple folders and paste them at once
- Sync files between source and destination
- Pick files from multiple folders and compress in single .zip file
- Schedule file backups
- Several more hidden nuggets designed to make your file-copy task easier.
Verify the data integrity of files using Copywhiz
Here’s a short video on this feature:
1. After you select your files in Copywhiz, go to the destination folder and Choose ‘Copywhiz -> Paste Advanced’.
2. The Copywhiz main window will open. Choose the Advanced Settings Tab from there.
3. Go to the General Tab and choose the option ‘Verify files (checks data integrity of files copied)’.
4. Click on OK and proceed with ‘Paste Now’ option.
The progress of your file check will visible when your files are being copied.
This is a really handy feature if you work with a large number of files on a daily basis. Also, if you are copying files over a network, it is very useful. You can imagine the amount of time, effort and errors this feature can save.
You can also schedule automatic file backups and take incremental backups using Copywhiz.
For short tutorial videos, Check out this page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Check out our other cool products.
Have a good day!
Thank you :)