Copywhiz has recently added the feature to keep your source and destination files in sync. This means that Copywhiz will ensure that the source and destination folders are exactly the same by copying only the difference (copy only new or modified files) and also by deleting anything from the destination that has been deleted from the source folder.
What is Copywhiz?
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file copying and backup process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
- Copy only new or modified files
- Easily pick files by name, extension, folder etc from bunch of folders
- Automatically organize files based on file attributes and metadata
- Copy files to multiple folders/computers
- Copy files from multiple folders and paste them at once
- Sync files between source and destination
- Pick files from multiple folders and compress in single .zip file
- Schedule file backups
- Several more hidden nuggets designed to make your file-copy task easier.
Keep source and destination folders in sync using Copywhiz
Here’s a short video on this feature:
1. After you select your files in Copywhiz, go to the destination folder and Choose ‘Copywhiz -> Paste Advanced’.
2. The Copywhiz main window will open. Choose the Advanced Settings Tab from there.
3. Go to the General Tab and choose the option ‘Automatically identify & paste only new or modified files’. After that, select the option ‘Delete files from destination if deleted from source’.
4. Click on OK and proceed with ‘Paste Now’ option. The files will be pasted and the folders will be set to sync.
5. Save the project to run it again in the future.
The next time you make any changes in the source folder, run the saved project file. The folders will sync and the changes will be reflected in the destination folder as well.
This is a really handy feature and very easy to understand and use.
You can also schedule automatic file backups and take incremental backups using Copywhiz.
For short tutorial videos, Check out this page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Check out our other cool products.
Have a good day!