This video will show you how to set a reminder alarm to a sticky note on Windows using Notezilla.
What is Notezilla?
Notezilla is a professional, elegant & highly rated sticky notes app for Windows & Phones (Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, etc.). It can help you organize your life by keeping all the notes, tasks & reminders that you may need when-ever and where-ever you are.
With sticky notes, you hardly have to put effort to take notes, set reminders, etc. Just jot down & move on with your task at hand. Notezilla allows you to create attractive and realistic sticky notes to make the desktop look more colorful and beautiful.
It works smoothly on both phones & tablets.
An image depicting one of the features of Notezilla
Check out Notezilla’s homepage.
Why reminder alarms?
Often, users create notes but forget to read or access them on time. With Notezilla, you can set a reminder alarm to the sticky notes so that you don’t miss any necessary appointment or a task. With reminders set, the chances of completing the job on time are more.
For more tutorial videos, check out this page.
- To set a reminder to a sticky note, click on the Notezilla icon in the taskbar, select New Note and write your note.
- Left-click on the top-left button (Note Menu button) of the sticky note and select Due Date option from the menu. A new dialog box will appear.
- Select your preferred date and time in the Set Due Date dialog box. If you do not wish to show the reminder popup, disable the Remind option. It also has flexible options to repeat the reminders at set intervals.
- You can launch any program, documents or website at the reminder time. To do so, click on the Advanced button and choose appropriate option and press OK. The reminder is now set.
- If Trash this note button is enabled, it will automatically delete the note after the reminder is dismissed.
- Once the reminder is set, an icon will appear before the Stay On Top pin on the right side of the note toolbar of the sticky note.
Quicker way to set reminder to sticky notes
- Click on the Notezilla icon in the taskbar, select New Note and write your note.
- Left-click on the top-left button (Note Menu button) of the sticky note, choose Due Date –> Due in: and select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu list. The reminder is set for the sticky note.
That’s it in this video.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Check out our other cool products.
Have a good day
Thanks for your time :)