Watch the below video to know the different ways of accessing sticky notes on Windows in Notezilla
What is Notezilla?
Notezilla is a professional, elegant & highly rated sticky notes app for Windows & Phones (Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, etc.). It can help you organize your life by keeping all the notes, tasks & reminders that you may need when-ever and where-ever you are.
With sticky notes, you hardly have to put effort to take notes, set reminders, etc. Just jot down & move on with your task at hand. Notezilla allows you to create attractive and realistic sticky notes to make the desktop look more colorful and beautiful.
It works smoothly on both phones & tablets.
An image depicting one of the features of Notezilla.
Check out Notezilla’s homepage.
You can create & store unlimited sticky notes, but quick access to them is very important. With Notezilla, users can quickly search and access related sticky notes in different ways.
For more tutorial videos, check out this page.
1st method: From any application, left-click on the Notezilla icon in the taskbar and choose Bring desktop notes on top which will bring all your desktop sticky notes on top.
- Right-click on the Notezilla icon, go to
- and select
Bring desktop notes on top
- . Alternatively, use hotkey Ctrl+Shift+T for faster access.
- Hotkeys are configurable via preferences. To configure a hotkey, right-click on the Notezilla icon, go to
- and select the Hotkeys tab. Assign a unique key combination (not used by any other program) and click
- By default, all your desktop notes are created inside Home memoboard in the Notes Browser. To open Notes Browser, right-click on the Notezilla icon and choose
- from the menu.
- Searching notes. Click on the Notezilla icon and choose
- : type a keyword and press Enter key. It will show the search result in the Notes Browser.
- Memoboards can be directly accessed by marking them as Favorite.
- To directly access the memoboard from the Notezilla menu, right-click on the particular memoboard in the Notes Browser and select
Mark as Favorite
6th method: Memoboard can be accessed by Hotkeys also. Go to the particular memoboard in the Notes Browser, right-click on it and select Properties. Assign a unique Hotkey which is not used by any other program and press OK.
- Viewing notes by category using
- . To access Filters, click on the Notezilla icon in the taskbar and select Notes Browser. The Filters pane on the left of the Notes Browser will allow to quickly access sticky notes based on different attributes.
- There is a
- in the top right side of the Notes Browser which filters the list by title, tags, memoboard etc.
That’s it in this video.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Check out our other cool products.
Thanks for your time :)