This video will teach you how to save files to a project and directly use them for future purposes using Copywhiz.
What is Copywhiz?
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file-copying process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
If you require to copy the same set of files frequently, you can save the selected files as a Copywhiz project and run it later whenever required. Once saved, you can use Copywhiz command line parameters to run the project file from a batch file or a script file.
- Select the required files that you wish to copy from different folders, right-click on them and choose Copywhiz–>Copy.
- Go to the Destination folder, right-click on it and choose Copywhiz–>Paste Advanced.
- Click on the File button placed at the top-left side of the window and choose Save.
- Type the project file name and click on the Save button.
- To open the saved list of files, run Copywhiz, click on the File button placed at the top-left side of the window and choose Open.
- An Open dialog box will appear, select on the desired project file name and click on Open button.
That’s it in this video.
For more tutorial videos, check out this page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Have a good day.
Thanks for reading :)