This video will guide you to copy files into a single folder without creating any folders/sub-folders in Windows using Copywhiz.
What is Copywhiz?
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file-copying process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
Why single folder?
Browsing & digging into several folders is very time consuming. So you may want to extract all the files from different folders and put them in a single folder. Copywhiz allows you to copy only files without creating the folders/sub-folders.
- Copy files from the source folder (a mix of files and folders), right-click on them and choose Copywhiz–>Copy.
- Right-click inside the destination folder where you wish to copy the files and select Copywhiz–>Paste Advanced.
- Copywhiz window will open with the destination folder already selected. You can add multiple folders by clicking on the Add button placed next to the Destination Folders text box. Alternatively, you can simply drag and drop the target folders over the Destination Folders text box.
- Tick the Paste all files to a single folder (do not create sub-folders) check box placed at the bottom of the window.
- Click on ‘Paste Now’ button.
- All your files will be copied successfully in a single folder without any multi-level folder structure.
To copy files into a single folder,
That’s it in this video.
For more tutorial videos, check out this page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Have a good day