I often deal with several different files in several different programs on a regular basis. It takes up a lot of my time and effort to start these programs every time i start my PC.
But not anymore. Because i have found a quick and easy way to automatically run these programs as soon as i start my PC. I do this using the Notezilla sticky notes app on my Windows PC.
You must be thinking how can a sticky notes app do this? And why this app when you have other apps to do this, like the Windows Task Scheduler which is free and inbuilt in your system.
This article will answer all your questions.
What is Notezilla?
Notezilla is a professional, elegant & highly rated sticky notes app for Windows & Phones (Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, etc.). It can help you organize your life by keeping all the notes, tasks & reminders that you may need when-ever and where-ever you are.
With sticky notes, you hardly have to put effort to take notes, set reminders, etc. Just jot down & move on with your task at hand. Notezilla allows you to create attractive and realistic sticky notes to make the desktop look more colorful and beautiful.
It works smoothly on both phones & tablets.
Running a program at startup using Notezilla
Although there’s no direct option for this, you can still do it in a few steps.
- Create a Notezilla sticky note.
2. Add a reminder to this sticky note. Set the reminder time to midnight.
3. Go the the Advanced tab of this reminder window and choose the option ‘Launch program, document or website.’ Select the program you wish to launch and click OK.
4. The reminder alarm will pop-up at the specified time and the program will also launch along with it.
5. You can also set the reminder to repeat at the specific time.
Running a program automatically at startup using the Task Scheduler
Now let us look at the steps to do this using the Windows Task Scheduler.
1.Search for ‘Task Scheduler’ in the Windows search bar and open it.
2. Under the ‘Actions’ section, choose ‘ Create Basic Task’.
3. Give your task a name and a description(optional) and click Next.
4. Choose the Trigger frequency. This basically means choosing when you want to start the task. Here, you can also choose to set repeat trigger. Click Next.
5. Type or browse the program you wish to launch and click Next.
6. Click on Finish and you are all set.
Looking at the steps of both the applications, you will agree that Notezilla is easier and faster than the Task Scheduler. There is no room for confusion since all the options are under one single window and can be edited anytime.
So how about giving it a try today. It’s free and also perfectly boosts your productivity by saving your time and efforts!
Learn more about Notezilla.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Check out our other cool products.
Have a good day!
Thanks for your time:)