This video will teach you how to copy only new and modified files in Windows using Copywhiz.
What is Copywhiz?
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file-copying process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
• Copy only new or modified files
• Paste by date created or modified or accessed.
• Easily pick files by name, extension, folder, etc. from a bunch of folders
• Copy files to multiple folders/computers
• Copy files from multiple folders and paste them at once
• Pick files from multiple folders and compress in a single .zip file
• Schedule file backups
• several more hidden nuggets designed to make your file-copy task easier.
Copywhiz can copy only files that are newly added or recently modified. Copywhiz automatically detects new & changed files making the whole process very quick. Alternatively, you can copy files based on specific dates (date modified, date created, date accessed) also. What could take several hours if done manually, Copywhiz completes it in few seconds. Saves your time exponentially.
To copy only changed files (new and modified) in Windows, follow the steps given below:
- Right-click on the folder from which only new or modified files need to be copied and choose Copywhiz–>Copy from the menu.
- Go to the destination folder, right-click on it and select Copywhiz–>Paste Special- ->Paste only new & modified files
- If the same folder already exists in the destination, then only new or modified files will be replaced, others will be skipped, saving a lot of time.
That’s it in this video.
For more tutorial videos, check out this page.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for interesting videos.
Have a good day.
Thanks for your time :)