If you are new to Notezilla, this video will guide you to create your first desktop sticky note and learn some basic features.
What is Notezilla? Notezilla is a professional, elegant & highly rated sticky notes app for Windows & Phone. It can help you organize your life by keeping all the notes, tasks & reminders that you may need when-ever and where-ever you are. Check out Notezilla’s homepage.
Creating desktop sticky notes
Shows how to create sticky notes on desktop in Notezilla
- To create a sticky note in Notezilla, right click on Notezilla icon in the taskbar and choose ‘New Note’ from the menu. A new note is placed on Windows deskop.
- Good thing about sticky notes is that they are quick to create and access compared other kinds of notes software.
- Type something inside the note. Website links (hyperlinks) can also be added to sticky notes.
- You will notice that the sticky note resizes automatically according to the size of the content inside it.
- A sticky note in Notezilla can have separate title. By default the title is same as the first line of the sticky note. However, you can press F2 or right click and choose ‘Add Title’ to add your own title.
- When you select a sticky note you will also see the Note Toolbar sliding up with multiple options: Stay On Top, Hide Note, Roll Up/Down Note and Trash Note
- Stay On Top is very, very useful when collecting notes or referring to existing notes while working with another app. It keeps the sticky note always on top of other programs.
- Hide Note hides the sticky note from desktop which you can bring it up again from the Notes Browser or by using the ‘Show All Notes’ option from Notezilla menu.
- Roll Up/Down Note saves desktop space and makes it more cleaner by showing only the title of the note and not the whole content. Also lets you hide some sensitive information from onlookers passing by.
- Trash Note sends the note to Trash memoboard, basically recycle bin for sticky notes.
That’s it in this video. For more tutorial videos, check out this page.
If you found this post useful, please like it by clicking on one of the social media buttons (facebook, twitter, google+) on top/left of this post.