This post will tell you on how to copy files from various different locations and paste them in a single folder using Copywhiz.
When copying lots of files you always have to copy, then paste; again copy and paste and keep going on. This gets so tiring, boring and not to forget too time consuming. With Copywhiz, just keep copying files (selecting files) and paste them all at once. You can simply copy, copy, copy and paste all together.
This is the best option when all your files are scattered in various different places.
What is Copywhiz?
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file-copying process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
• Copy only new or modified files
• Paste by date created or modified or accessed.
• Easily pick files by name, extension, folder etc from bunch of folders
• Copy files to multiple folders/computers
• Copy files from multiple folders and paste them at once
• Pick files from multiple folders and compress in single .zip file
• Schedule file backups
• several more hidden nuggets designed to make your file-copy task easier.
Steps to copy from multiple destinations and paste in a single destination
2. Keep adding files from different folders by clicking on “Copy (Add to queue)”. You can see the total number of files copied so far in the “show items” menu.
3. Right-click inside the destination folder where you wish to copy the files and select Copywhiz–>Paste . You could even use ctrl+shift+v.
4. All the files copied will be pasted in the destination folder all at once.
Once you get used to copying files this way using Copywhiz, the normal long process you used to do will just feel so ridiculous.
Watch a short video telling more about this feature :
Have a good day!
Keep following for more articles to come.