You can stop Copywhiz from appearing in the right click menu of Windows File Explorer that appears in Open/Save window.
You will still be able to use Copywhiz to create and schedule backups by running Copywhiz directly from the Windows programs menu.
Follow the steps given below to achieve this:
- Right click on Windows start button and choose "Windows Powershell (Admin)"
- Run the following commands:
- CD "C:\program files (x86)\Conceptworld\Copywhiz\" (HIT ENTER KEY)
- Regsvr32 /u .\CopywhizShell64.dll (HIT ENTER KEY)
- You should get success message here.
- Restart the PC or you can go to Task Manager (right click on Taskbar and choose Task Manager and then go to processes and kill the process explorer.exe (all processes).
Though there is no direct solution as of now, this can be used as a workaround.