To view a desktop Notezilla sticky note directly in the Memo board by tags:
1. You can go to your Notezilla Notes Browser and in the search panel, you would choose type a # followed by the tag name. When you type a # you will see a list of all the existing tags you can choose from.
Ex: You have many sticky notes on your desktop with different quotes. Say you have added the tag "Quotes" to these Notezilla sticky notes.
2. On searching, all the sticky notes with the particular tag will be listed.
If you want to view a particular Notezilla sticky note on your desktop, You can watch this short video for clarity:
1. You can select the sticky note which you want to view on your desktop and click on it's top left button.
2. Select the option, "Stick to Desktop -> Show Desktop Note".
3. The Notezilla sticky note will immediately appear on your desktop.
This is the only possible way since currently we do not have any option to directly search for Desktop Sticky notes from the desktop itself without accessing the Notezilla Notes Browser.