Normally, the sticky notes should appear automatically when you upgrade QNP to Notezilla . However, If they didn't, then you can just try the following steps:
QNP data files are stored under "My Documents\My Notes" folder.
To import QNP notes into Notezilla please follow below steps.
- Go to Notezilla Preferences. To go to Notezilla Preferences right click on Notezilla icon and choose 'Preferences' from the menu.
- Click on Advanced tab in Preferences. There you will find "Data Folder". This is where Notezilla stores all the data. Open this folder in Windows Explorer. You can copy the folder path and run it from Windows Start menu to open the folder
- Exit Notezilla
- Delete all files from Notezilla data folder. This will delete all notes from Notezilla .
- Copy all files from "My Documents\My Notes" folder to Notezilla data folder.
- Run Notezilla . This will import all your QNP notes into Notezilla .