Currently there is no way to have a shortcut key to show specific desktop note.
But there is a way to show just one note out of many by using tags.
1. Stick a note to the desktop.
2. Click on the top left button of the sticky note and assign a unique tag using the tag option.
3. Hide all desktop notes (you can do from main Notezilla
menu or using the hotkey).
4. Now right click on Notezilla
icon in the taskbar (next to the clock) and choose Desktop notes / Show notes by / Tag menu and choose the tag that you had assigned to that note.
5. You can go to the same menu as in #4 and choose restore to bring back to previous state of the desktop notes.
The above may seem long, but ones you assign a tag, you only have to do step #4 and #5 each time.