If you are the *only* user between 2 computers, then you are allowed to use single Notezilla license on both the computers.
In such a case, you can simply copy Notes8.db file from one computer to another.
- Exit Notezilla on desktop computer
- On the desktop computer, open the folder %appdata%\Conceptworld\Notezilla in Windows Explorer. To do this, copy this path %appdata%\Conceptworld\Notezilla and run from start menu or open in Windows Explorer.
- Copy Notes8.db file to some pen drive (or any shared location accessible from laptop)
- Go to laptop, exit Notezilla
- On the laptop, open the folder %appdata%\Conceptworld\Notezilla in Windows Explorer
- Copy Notes8.db file from the pen drive to this folder that you just opened on laptop
- Run Notezilla
By the way, we also have automatic cloud sync of notes that will not require you to perform above steps. You can setup a cloud account from Notezilla so that notes are automatically synced with other devices including your Android or iPhone every minute. For more details visit www.conceptworld.com/Notezilla/Notezilla.Net
To get a clear picture refer the blog article : http://www.conceptworld.com/blog/index.php/syncing-sticky-notes-between-computers-on-windows/