Yes, any Notezilla sticky note added or changed on one device will automatically show the change on the other device as well only after syncing. The sync happens every minute.
To know more about how this feature works, check out this video:
Try the following steps to check if both devices are syncing.
- Create a new Notezilla sticky note in iPad, type something and save it (press back on top left to save).
- Go to Sync option and choose Sync Now button there. Do you see any error while syncing or does it succeed?
- If it succeeds then go to desktop PC, right click on Notezilla icon and choose Sync option and click on Sync Now button. Here does it succeed? If so, then check in Notes Browser to see if you received the note that you just created.
- If you get any error (either on iPad or PC), please mail us the error details at email@example.com , preferably a screenshot.
- Repeat the same steps vice versa. Meaning create a new Notezilla sticky note on desktop, sync manually, go to iPad and then sync manually to receive the note. Let me know if there is any issue here.
- If you don't see your notes in ipad, you can remove the app from running app list in iPad and launch Notezilla again to see your notes.