Notezilla uses a very stable & robust way of saving Windows sticky notes data.
- Notezilla automatically keeps 5 copies of backups. To know where the backup and all the data is stored, go to Notezilla 's preferences and click on Advanced tab.
You can watch this short video to learn more:
To access Notezilla 's Preferences, right click on Notezilla icon and choose Preferences from the menu. Copy the whole path and open it from Windows start menu.
- You can change the backup location to something else (some other drive, network share etc) if you want.
- Additionally, you can manually take a backup of Notes8 file stored under data folder (location mentioned in preferences)
- Yet another way is to create Notezilla.Net account by right clicking on Notezilla icon and choosing "Sync" option. This will automatically sync notes with the cloud every minute. This way you always have a backup of your notes.
Here is another short video to help you understand better:
- Also you can access Notezilla sticky notes from another computer and phone. It is a yearly subscription.