Yes, you can copy the WIndows sticky notes data from the Notezilla 's regular version to portable version.
- Run the regular version.
- To know where Notezilla stores the data, go to Notezilla 's Preferences and click on the Advanced tab. To access Notezilla 's Preferences, right click on Notezilla icon and choose Preferences from the menu. (Copy the whole path and open it from Windows start menu. This will open the folder where data files are stored.)
- Copy the Notes8 file from here.
- Exit the regular version.
- Go to the folder where Portable version zip file was extracted.
- You will find a "Data" sub-folder there. if you don't find one, then run Portable version once and exit it. It will create the Data folder automatically.
- Now copy Notes8 file from the folder opened in step #2 to the Data folder under Portable. It will over write the Notes8 file that already exists under Data folder
- Run Portable version. You will see your notes there.
Here is a short video to help you understand better: