In order to send the Windows sticky notes directly on the desktop from one computer to another, please ensure the following:
- Install Notezilla on both computers A and B
- From computer A, create a Windows sticky note and go to Send To->Computer from top left button. Add Computer B. Do not send note at this time. Just click on Close button. This is only configuration step.
- Similarly go to computer B, create a sticky note and go to Send To->Computer from top left button. Add Computer A. Do not send note at this time. . Just click on Close button. This is only configuration step.
- Now you are all set to send sticky notes to each other. Go back to Send To->Computer option from a sticky note, select the receiving computer and click on 'Send' button. The other computer will receive the note.
- You will receive a notification on bottom right. If you want the sticky note to directly appear on other computer's desktop, go to Notezilla Preferences on both computers, click on Advanced button and select 'Stick incoming notes directly to Windows desktop' and press OK. Do this on both computers.
I suggest that you watch a short video #7 from this page: http://www.conceptworld.com/Notezilla/Videos