- Make sure the other computer is running the same version of Notezilla
- Also make sure that the other computer has one or more computers added to their computers list
- Are you able to access the other computer normally from Windows Explorer using \\ComputerName
- The firewall on the other computer must allow Notezilla to receive data over network
- Sometimes you may not be able to send Windows sticky note using compute name. You may have to use IP address instead of computer. But this is rare. Try this if nothing else works.
Watch this short video for further clarity:
Actually it is easier to "Send To Contact" instead of "Send To Computer" as the note is sent via the cloud, you don't have to worry about firewall, computer name, IP address.
The only condition is that the sender and recipient should also create a Notezilla.Net account from Notezilla . Right click on Notezilla icon, choose 'Sync' and create a new Notezilla.Net account. Then go to a sticky note and choose "Send To Contact" from the top left button.
Also, kindly check your firewall. The firewall on the PC might not be allowing to receive notes. Kindly configure the PC firewall to allow Notezilla .
You can search for firewall in Windows search box and you will see Allow an app through Windows Firewall. Choose this option and enable Notezilla . If Notezilla is not listed, then click on 'Allow another app' and add Notezilla . Also make sure that the firewall options to allow the app is enabled. If Notezilla is not listed then you will need to add it. Try all option Public, Private etc.
If you are using any other Firewall tool (usually included with Anti-Virus software) then you will have to configure that firewall.
Make sure you do this on both sending and receiving computer.