This video will demonstrate some essential, useful Notezilla settings.
What is Notezilla? Notezilla is a professional, elegant & highly rated sticky notes app for Windows & Phones(Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone etc). It can help you organize your life by keeping all the notes, tasks & reminders that you may need when-ever and where-ever you are. Check out Notezilla’s homepage.
Changing settings in Notezilla
Shows how to change the essential settings of sticky notes in Notezilla
To change the settings of Notezilla, right-click on the Notezilla icon and select Preferences. In Preferences, you have various tabs namely General tab, Note tab, Hotkeys tab and Advanced tab.
- New notes can be created in specific desktop area. It is very useful while using multiple monitors. Configure the desktop area of the sticky notes by selecting Set Desktop Area.
- Allows to configure how Notezilla should respond to a single/double click and what it should display accordingly.
- Default advance reminder time, snooze duration and reminder sound can be configured here.
- You can enable auto spell check here.
Note tab: Allows you to configure default note color, skin, font, size etc.
- Size – Lets you to change the default sticky note size.
- Size to content – Which enables/ disables automatic sticky note resizing.
- Stay on top – Keeps sticky notes always on top of other apps.
Hotkeys tab: Create hotkeys for faster access to your sticky notes.
Advanced tab: Helps in maintaining your data and security.
- Data Folder – Displays the folder where Notezilla stores all its data. Choose the Browse button if you wish to change this location.
- Backup Folder – Notezilla takes sticky notes backup, everytime it is launched. It keeps five backup copies of all its data in this folder. If you want to change this location choose the Browse button and select the desired folder.
- Set Master Password – You can set your master password to lock/unlock sticky notes and memoboards.
That’s it in this video. For more tutorial videos, check out this page.
Have a good day
If you found this post useful, please like it by clicking on one of the social media buttons (facebook, twitter, google+) on top/left of this post.