Sometimes, there are situations were you want to copy 2 folders with same name but having different content. Another case is when you want to share the complete file structure from the root drive so that it can be replicated in the destination folder, exactly like the source.
So, to do this, Copywhiz will help you create full directory structure from level 1 although you must be just copying a folder at level 5.
Enhance your file-copy experience with Copywhiz as it lets you to have more flexibility & more control over the file-copying process. Here is how Copywhiz makes file copying a breeze:
• Copy only new or modified files
• Paste by date created or modified or accessed .
• Easily pick files by name, extension, folder etc from bunch of folders
• Copy files to multiple folders/computers
• Copy files from multiple folders and paste them at once
• Pick files from multiple folders and compress in single .zip file
• Schedule file backups
• Several more hidden nuggets designed to make your file-copy task easier.
1. Right-click on the folders from which files need to be copied and choose Copywhiz–>Copy from the menu as shown below:
2. Go to the destination folder, right-click on it and select Copywhiz–>Paste Advance.
3. Click the “Advanced Settings” option. The advanced settings dialog box will open. Select “Create full folder hierarchy” .
4. Click on ‘OK’ and ‘Paste Now’. You can even schedule it for later by clicking on “Paste later(Schedule)” option.
This is how Copywhiz keeps those files separate so that you can copy files faster, easier and safer. This is really useful when sharing files or creating copies(backups).
Watch a small video showing this feature:
Have a good day !
If you found this post useful, please like it by clicking on the social media buttons (Facebook, twitter, google+) on the top/left of this post.